- NuYarn® performance wool
- Flat-lock construction for comfort and durability
- Made in USA at state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- KVKyle V.Verified BuyerReviewingPortland SS Performance Tee - Atlantic Blue Atlantic Blue / XLI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat material, poor fit
Fit is not great on size L. I'm 5'11" 175lb, 34" waist, 40" chest. Length is 1.5" shorter than the long-sleeve version, sleeves are very long and unflattering, and the circumference is baggy around the waist (which might not matter if it was long enough to rest on the hips). Fit is great in the chest though. Normally I wear size M in all brands, and this size L fits similar or smaller.SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NHNicholas H.Verified BuyerReviewingPortland SS Performance Tee - Pine Pine / LGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTop-Shelf Merino
I’ve owned and used a number of merino tees from Rapha, Icebreaker, Kitsbow, Wool & Prince, Taylor Stitch, and others. I primarily ride mountain bikes in merino, but I also hike, run, and hang out in merino. This one is among the very best. Cream of the crop. It’s a good cut for cycling and the fabric is just the right weight for summer heat or shoulder season variable weather. So far I’ve been on three rides and two runs in this tee. Looking forward to many more.
I’m 6’3” with a slim build and the size Large is a perfect fit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Pinebury1 month ago
Thanks so much Nicholas, we appreciate your support and seal of approval.
- DGDaniel G.Verified BuyerReviewingAcadia SS Performance Tee - Atlantic Blue Atlantic Blue / LGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery happy
Nice athletic fit, a little leaner cut than my usual size large, but this fabric has some gentle stretch, so I can move easily without feeling restricted in any activity. I have not found this too hot for Vermont's summer heat wave. The fabric has done well with the first few washes. Thinking this will be my go to athletic and work T. Would love more color choices, but this blue is very sharp. Always love a great product made in USA!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBChristopher B.Verified BuyerReviewingPortland SS Performance Tee - Pine Pine / LGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agosuper tee
really comfortable in all conditions — pocket is perfect for anything small. love the fit and color!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CWCaleb W.Verified BuyerReviewingPortland SS Performance Tee - Granite Granite / LGI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoOne flaw, thats all.
I bought this at Unbound. I love it. I have worn it on a few rides and even to dinner. I love everything about it with the exception of one thing... like most Merino riding shirts, it's a little too short for me. Maybe I am an odd size - 6'3, 195, but it's just not as long as I need it to be. And honestly, it only needs about 2 extra inches. I will keep wearing it, on and off the bike, dreaming of the day someone will make a shirt that is longer for us tall fellas.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Pinebury3 months ago
thank you for the feedback, we are actually adding some length to the t-shirts for our next production run.