- Nuyarn Performance Wool
- 145gsm merino wool with 85% more elasticity and 5x faster drying than conventional merino.
- Made in USA at state-of-the-art apparel manufacturer
- Pockets lined with "Powernet" stretch fabric for strength and durability
- GSGarth S.Verified BuyerReviewingRangeley SS Jersey - Atlantic Blue Atlantic Blue / LGI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoMerino heaven
Wore my new Pinebury jersey for the first time in the Big Sugar Classic and that was the best choice I made all week! I was comfortable all day no matter the temps and managed to stay dry throughout sweating up every climb.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Pinebury8 minutes ago
Awesome Garth! You look great and congrats on the Big Sugar finish!
- RBRichard B.Verified BuyerReviewingRangeley SS Jersey - Granite Granite / XLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove my Jersey, but buy larger than you think
Love it. I’m an all-wool biker and this fits my preferences 100%.
The only thing to bear in mind is that the sizing isn’t true. I am 5’9”, 180 lbs. I usually wear a medium, sometimes a large…and when I tried the jersey on at the MADE show, I needed an XL.SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DTDerrick T.Verified BuyerReviewingRangeley SS Jersey - Atlantic Blue Atlantic Blue / XXLI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMost comfortable jersey I have
The quality is great and have really enjoyed wearing the jersey. Even with really hot days, the material pulls the water away and keeps me cooler than I would have ever expected. Definitely worth the investment and have enjoyed my experience. Their customer support is A+ and couldn't be happier with them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Pinebury2 months ago
Thank you Derrick, we sincerely appreciate your support!
- BCBob C.Verified BuyerReviewingRangeley SS Jersey - Atlantic BlueI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoA Delightful Surprise
I've been cycling for 53 years. In the "old" days wool jerseys were all you could get and even then they were often hard to come by--always a wait from Europe. These days, quality wool jerseys are still hard to come by. I was glad to learn of Pinebury, but I was also prepared to be disappointed. I was delightfully surprised and impressed. The quality is top notch. The simplicity of color and design is classic. Light enough for summer and perfectly suitable with a base layer when it's cold. The pocket sag with a phone is very minimal, just what you'd expect, and there is no sag at all with a jacket or leg warmers stuffed in. I'm right in the middle of a medium on the size chart--5'7" and 160 lbs. The fit is perfect. Will there be more colors coming?SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Pinebury2 months ago
Bob, this was a delight to read, thank you so much. Yes, there will be more colors coming this Fall and then again another drop in Spring 2024
- CMC M.Verified BuyerReviewingRangeley SS Jersey - GraniteI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoA nice product
Looks good. Feels good. Very well made. Mainly a thumbs up for this piece of kit.
On the other hand, this is one of those jerseys designed with an abundance of sag in the back. When I first put on the new jersey, everything felt and looked fine. After sliding my repair wallet in the middle pocket, however, and then finishing a maiden voyage of 15 miles, that repair wallet was gravitating over the stretch band and half way down my rump. (The next size down, by the way, was far too small for me.)
Still, I'd be hard pressed to knock the quality and craftsmanship. Just wish it had more of a performance design engineered in the rear.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2